Air duct cleaning
A safe, secure, and healthy living environment is important for you and your family. While you may work hard to keep your home clean and free of bacteria and germs, other dangers may lurk in areas in your home that you can’t reach. Bacteria, mold, and other harmful contaminants can hide in your heating and ventilation and cooling (HVAC) system. The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) states that indoor air has been found to be up to 70 percent more polluted than outdoor air. Over time, without regular cleanings, your ducts will become filled with dust, mites and other debris, which if left unchecked might become damp and form the perfect environment for mold growth. Failure to regularly clean and maintain your HVAC system can lead to an increase in health complications, particularly respiratory illnesses and allergies. Here at AAA Duct Cleaning, we use top of the line equipment and train employees extensively to get all that dirt out of your air as safely and as quickly as possible. We know how to keep you and your family healthy and safe every day!
If someone in your home suffers from allergies or recurring respiratory problems, then you should consider having your air ducts cleaned. If any of the concerns below apply to you, give AAA Duct Cleaning a call and we will be happy to make a professional assessment of your air duct cleaning needs.
Watch for the following signs that an air duct cleaning is overdue:
- Dirty supply and return vent covers
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling, or carpet surrounding the vents
- Excessive dust in the home
- Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house
- An increase in electricity needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris are blocking coils and/or ductwork, restricting flow and spiking utility bills
- New furnace or ductwork
- A recent remodeling/construction project (make sure your construction company does not use your air vents as a dumpster, duct cleaning is not removing a big construction particles from your lines – it is to clean the system from the dust)
Air Duct Cleaning Facts
The EPA finds that indoor air is up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air (EPA)
- FACT: Children and the elderly are especially affected by indoor polluted air. (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
- FACT: The average 6 room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year (Discover Magazine)
- FACT: Air ducts can have more germs than a chicken coop (American Lung Association)
- FACT: A build-up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21% (EPA)
- FACT: Up to 9 out of 10 heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems failures are caused by dust and dirt build-up (Louisiana Coop Extension Service)
- FACT: 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, polluted indoor air (the American Medical Association and the American Medical College of Allergists.)
- FACT: One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to fungi and bacteria in the air duct system (Total Health and Better Health Magazine)
- FACT: The proportion of buildings with mold growth in North America may be as high as 20 - 40%. Data from the United States suggests that 40% of buildings are moldy (Mold Health Guide, Phillip Fry)
Dirty duct systems are a major source of indoor air pollution. Airborne contaminants are pulled into the ducts every time the heating and cooling system runs. Over time, these contaminants stick to the inside of the ductwork, creating a layer that is an ideal breeding ground for mold, bacteria, fungi, and other microbes. Some particles drawn into the air ducts can also pass through fiberglass filters and infiltrate HVAC equipment, undermining the performance and energy efficiency of these systems, leading to higher repair and maintenance costs and a shorter service life.
Dirty ducts circulate dirty air, provide a breeding ground for a variety of microbial growth such as mold and bacteria, and can even shorten the life of your furnace and air conditioner.
By having your air ducts cleaned regularly by professionals
from AAA Duct Cleaning, you will:
- Improve the air quality in your home
- Dirty ducts circulate odors, contaminates, and dust throughout the home
- Remove harmful microbial contaminants
- Enhance the efficiency of your HVAC system
- Reduce further energy bills
Ducts cleaned by qualified service technicians continue to provide all these benefits for an average of 3-4 years!
Air duct cleaning is a proactive way to take care of your home. It can enhance indoor air quality, improve overall air circulation, eliminate built-up dirt and contaminants, and extend the life of heating and cooling systems.
Call 1-800-764-7180 to schedule your Air Duct Cleaning session today!
Indoor Air Pollution is one risk you can do something about.
Indoor Air Pollution is one risk
you can do something about.
Jacqueline MarquesI was beyond please with AAA Duct Cleaning. I've never written a review but they definitely deserve one. Had the Air Ducts, Furnace & A/C Unit, Dryer vent witch was badly clogged and not allowing my dryer to heat up. Danny was able to unclog the vent and the drier is working back to normal. Thank you so much for your great work.
Jacqueline SDennis cleaned my whole house Ducts & vents and also Dryer vent. He is so refreshingly awesome!! So genuine and honest and the total professional. He let me see before and after pictures and I was amazed! I had no clue how filthy those ducts & vents can get. I will definitely use AAA regularly from now on!
Carmen PastoreI never had my house ducts cleaned ever, and after 15 years it was past time to have it done. I had no idea who to call so I googled. Definitely they delivered what was promised. From the beginning with the appointment to the end, very good customer service and professionalism. Highly recommend. Definitely will use them in the future.
Nicolai TulusThank you for good job that you did in our newly purchased house. Previous owner had dogs and ducts were very dirty. Now, they’re bright and shine( technician showed me before and after photos). My wife were concerned about COVID safety, but the gentlemen was so careful and wore mask and shoe covers all the time. This company seems like 5 star company in Maryland and it deserves it for sure!
Indrani MookerjeeDennis did an amazing job of cleaning our ducts and dryer vent. This was our first duct cleaning ever. We were very pleased and would highly recommend this company.
Morgan HankinI chose AAA based on Google reviews and they certainly delivered. They were responsive, set expectations, and came through as discussed. A great overall value with wonderful customer service all around. Highly recommend from my experience.
Allie HolmesVery professional, followed COVID safety guidelines, and did a FANTASTIC job! We moved into a new home and noticed they needed to be cleaned, and AAA did an AMAZING job! They look brand new! We will be using them for years to come.
Suruchi KhandelwalGreat service. Easy to schedule and was on time. Technician was knowledgeable. Would highly recommend them.
Please click the link below to write us a review on Google. We are always looking for feedback from our valued customers.
Call us for a free quote today and breathe a little easier!