MOLD REMEDIATION

Mold is part of the natural environment, mold spores are a common component of household and workplace. However, when mold spores are present in large quantities, they can present a health hazard to humans and animals, and it’s necessary to remove mold or it can cause the allergy. Symptoms caused by mold allergy are watery, itchy eyes, a chronic cough, headaches or migraines, difficulty breathing, rashes, tiredness, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.

Mold in homes can usually be found in damp, dark or steam-filled areas like a bathroom, kitchen, cluttered storage areas, recently flooded areas, basement, exterior walls, plumbing spaces, and areas without proper ventilation. Mold species vary enormously in their tolerance to temperature and humidity extremes, and can be difficult to fully eradicate.

Many people make the mistake of trying to remediate mold themselves, using bleach or other household cleaners, or simply painting over the mold with the belief that it will “kill” it. Unfortunately, mold is not that easy to get rid of; these “quick fixes” will not get rid of the mold, and can even worsen the situation by creating cross-contamination of mold spores to other areas of the property.

To remediate and remove the mold permanently the source of moisture must be found and eliminated, otherwise fungal growth will continue to occur. Specific procedures must be followed to safely remediate mold issues, the most important of which is to reduce moisture levels that can facilitate mold growth. Removal of affected materials after the source of moisture has been eliminated is also necessary for remediation.

AAA Duct Cleaning certified and experienced technicians will help you safely and effectively remediate mold, using best-in-class protocols and guidelines.

Call us if you want easy to get rid of mold at 1-800-9405-493